Brief Summary of Education:
- Graduated from Forsyth High School
- Associates degree in General Studies from the University of Maryland
Summary of Employment History:
- Taney County Collector, 2017
- Taney County Collector’s Office, October 2012 – Present
- First Community Bank, Personal Banker, 3 years
- State Farm Insurance/Bank, 3 years
- Credit Union 1, Assistant Manager, 6 years
Why Are You Running For Office?
I am running for Taney County Collector because I love my job, the people I work with, and the community I serve. I believe very strongly in personal accountability and integrity and have always made sure to represent both Taney County and myself in a professional and ethical manner. I am dedicated to serving our citizens with the fairness and respect they deserve. I enjoy the unique challenge the job provides from collecting taxes and making monthly distributions to the surrounding schools, cities, fire departments and other entities, to holding the annual delinquent tax sale each August.